Showing 139 results

Archival description
College of Agriculture subject files, 1916-1980
Print preview Hierarchy View:

College of Agriculture subject files, 1916-1980

  • UWRF Series 57
  • collection
  • 1916-1980.

The College of Agriculture was established at River Falls as a two-year program in 1912. Since then it has expanded to a five-year program with majors offered by five departments: Agricultural Education; Agricultural Economics; Agricultural Engineering; Animal and Food Science; and Plant and Earth Science. This is an artificial series based mainly around the correspondence of Prof. J.M. May, Director of the Department of Agriculture, 1913-1959. Also included is a 1964 report entitled The School of Agriculture: Its last Ten Years and materials related to Farm Progress Days and the AgriBusiness Tour. The collection also includes photographs.

College of Agriculture, Food, and, Environmental Sciences

Results 1 to 50 of 139