- UWRF Series 193
Founded in 1918, originally named the “N” Club for “Normal”, was later renamed The “R” Club in 1923. Its mission was to promote the best interest of the school and to develop a spirit of cooperation and goodwill between the faculty, students, and the “R” Club (1937 constitution). In 1975, women were integrated into the “R” Club. Today The “R” Club is active in fundraising efforts for the UWRF Athletics program.
This collection contains 3 volumes of ledgers that contain the club information, including but not limited to, advisors, officers, member list, dues and fees, meeting minutes, oath, constitution, and by-laws. This collection also contains a brief compiled history of the “R” Club and lists of female award winners.